Sunday 17 November 2013

Quite a bit of time...

Ok, so I haven't been around for quite some time. Basically I realise that the reason I was using the blog so extensively at the time was because I didn't have my own computer, and therefore all interesting information that I wanted to keep easy to access without extra costs for printing etc., was to keep on updating my blog. That was on my first year in the art school. Four years later, I am just about to graduate. Things have changed quite a bit, and now I am working on my website instead.. Still nothing too crazy, and I don't have a domain name of something, though I think these are cheap, I will probably look this one up soon.

Anyway, as everyone says after not having been blogging for ages and feeling guilty, now I am back for more!! So see you soon.

In the meanitme, here's a link to my website on cargo collective:




Cheers! G